26813Re: [SCA-Archery] GWW range marshals

  • John edgerton
    Sep 30, 2009
      Thank you for the information.

      Will the novelty shots for Sunday be in the gate book so archers will
      know they are taking place?

      I thought there would be time after the Grandmasters on Saturday
      because the GWW web site archery schedule does not show anything on
      the range after 12:00 and the notes say 9:00 to 12:00 for the
      tournament. This could cause problems for any archers that might
      make commitments for after 12:00, because they thought the tournament
      ended at noon.

      Jon