      From: John edgerton <sirjon1@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:43:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] GWW range marshals

      Is there any way planed for those archers that can not be there until
      Friday evening to authorize? It seems likely that there will be some
      getting in too late to authorize by Friday. Not all archers are on
      this list or have read the GWW archery rules on line. Therefore
      there will be some that will not know about the deadline for
      authorization at the war and it should not be their fault. I hope
      that arrangements can be made for them so that they will not be
      turned away.

      Jon