26799Re: [SCA-Archery] GWW range marshals

  • John edgerton
    Sep 30, 2009
      Is there any way planed for those archers that can not be there until
      Friday evening to authorize? It seems likely that there will be some
      getting in too late to authorize by Friday. Not all archers are on
      this list or have read the GWW archery rules on line. Therefore
      there will be some that will not know about the deadline for
      authorization at the war and it should not be their fault. I hope
      that arrangements can be made for them so that they will not be
      turned away.

      Jon
      On Sep 30, 2009, at 8:28 AM, Jessica E Baas wrote:

      > IIRC there are about 8 kingdoms that require target archery
      > authorization.
      >
      > For GWW out of kingdom authorization will be a short, single event
      > only authorization. It will be three verbal questions and a short
      > practical to ensure archers are safe on the line.
      >
      > Christina
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic