26570Re: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Pennsic Archery champion shoot

  • James Koch
    Jul 20 8:35 AM
      Gentlemen and Ladies,

      That is another issue. If we are going to require people to shoot in
      more than one qualifying shoot, as in recent years, fewer and fewer
      people will be able to try out if the shoot continues to be held
      earlier in the event.

      Jim Koch "Gladius"