26561Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Pennsic Competition

  • James Koch
    Jul 12, 2009
      Hobbe,

      It may be possible to move the people back, if the parallel ranges
      are closed at that time. I expect to use the existing gates, but
      until the new ranges are set up, it's hard to say which will work
      best. Leaving the butt stationary does make finding lost arrows easier.

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"