26426Re: [SCA-Archery] To all the trimarian archers?

  • Eadric Anstapa
    Jun 14, 2009
      And Trimaris and Ansteorra have an inter-kingdom Grant Level order for
      archer called the Order of the Arc d'Or. Members of our order wear a
      white archers arm guard. See
      http://marshal.ansteorra.org/archery/awards.shtml

      Regards,

      Eadric Anstapa, CAO