26397Additional Peerage proposal comments

  • John edgerton
    Jun 6, 2009
      Just a reminder if you have not already sent your comments to the BoD.

      This proposal could affect: Rapier fighters. Target and combat
      archers. Equestrians. Siege engineers. And thrown weapon users.

      Please read all of the the proposal before sending your comments to
      the BOD.

      Please forward this to any lists or people that may be interested.

      Thank you

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West

      The below is forwarded from the BOD.

      The Board of Directors and President of the Society for Creative
      Anachronism, Inc., have received an independent survey regarding
      potential changes to the Peerage Orders. Following our procedures for
      receipt of this type of information, The President and Board of
      Directors are seeking your comments and opinions. The complete packet
      can be
      reviewed at

      http://www.sca.org/4peerage

      We request comments from the membership regarding this subject no
      later
      than September 1, 2009. Please send them to:

      SCA Inc.
      Box 360789
      Milpitas CA, 95036
      email: comments at sca.org