26379Re: [SCA-Archery] Known World Champion

  • James of the Lake
    May 26, 2009
      The Estrella War Archery Champion Tournament (Ewac) consists of three
      competitions run simultaneously (hand bow, crossbow, youth). Each
      archer first shoots a qualification Royal Round; top 5 archers in
      each kingdom for each category advance to the finals, which is an
      IKAC. All shot on 60cm FITA targets.

      Normally I'd direct you to the treaty page on the Estrella War site
      for details, but I see there's no link to the last war this time.

      Lots of opportunity to do period-style shooting at other events as
      part of an overall SCA-wide championship.

      James