26378Re: [SCA-Archery] Known World Champion

  • James Koch
    May 26, 2009
      James,

      Perhaps we can do a similar shoot at Pennsic and another can take
      place at Gulf Wars. The rules of the shoots could actually be quite
      different. It would be like the Trifecta of SCA archery. A person
      could resolve to shoot in all three. Of course the chances of
      winning all three in a given year, the triple crown, would be nearly
      zero, but it would be worth a try. An archer could figure his
      relative rank by a simple percentile average.

      What are the rules of the Estrella shoot, or does it change from year to year?

      Jim Koch "Gladius The Alchemist"