26342Re: waivers

  • jameswolfden
    May 9, 2009
      I would recommend that any branch marshall read the Society Seneschal Handbook even if you are not intending on ever being a seneschal. It will give great insight into how our game is played behind the scenes.

      Your group Seneschal must know that the event is occurring, it must be publicized to the group (this can be electronically), and you must conform to Society/Kingdom laws.

      If you can, plan a regular scheduled practise with the option that it could be cancelled.

      In Service,
      James