26312RE: [SCA-Archery] I would like to get involved

  • Kirk Morrison
    May 6, 2009
      Thank you, for the advice, you welcome and your condolences. I will sped the next few days practicing and fletching, I found out the local practice is Sunday right after Mass so I will make a day of it.

      Kirk

      "He who has honor need not fear death."

      Eva Marie LeGrand Morrison 5/24/1958-6/26/2008

      My beloved wife, and my best friend, I miss you

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: TerryT@...
      Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 16:42:46 -0700
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] I would like to get involved

      A recurve is quite acceptable, under the rules a take down is ok as well,

      but I dont prefer to go more modern than a traditional recurve, wood. I

      have some I use for loaners that are fibreglass, some wood looking, some

      not. main thing is the wood arrows, real feather fletching. the glove, I

      dont think there is a restriction, just no quick release or modern siting

      gear, no more than a simple flipper rest (of course this is in Atenveldt,

      might be a little different in Atlantia, so definitely get in touch with

      someone there, lookon the atlantia site to find out if you are in a local

      groups area, then see what they have for practices, all stuff im sure you

      have already thought of

      welcome back, and my condolences on the loss

      YIS

      Terrance of Granite Mountain

      Atenveldt

      From: eulenhorst@...

      Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:29:39 -0700

      Sounds like you are good to go. Contact you

      local group and find out when the next practice

      is and show up. They can guide you through the local procedure.

      Carolus, Caid