26309RE: [SCA-Archery] I would like to get involved

  • Kirk Morrison
    May 6, 2009
      Thanks, I was wondering if I needed a different bow. I will show up and maybe order a longbow later, I have always enjoyed them, but my old one needs repairs. Now I just need a persona and the rest of my kit....

      Kirk

      "He who has honor need not fear death."

      Eva Marie LeGrand Morrison 5/24/1958-6/26/2008

      My beloved wife, and my best friend, I miss you

      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      From: eulenhorst@...
      Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:29:39 -0700
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] I would like to get involved

      Sounds like you are good to go. Contact you

      local group and find out when the next practice

      is and show up. They can guide you through the local procedure.

      Carolus, Caid