26201Re: [SCA-Archery] Pennsic Competition

  • James Koch
    Mar 2, 2009
      Siegfried,

      Thanks for the heads up. I didn't realize that the East Kingdom
      limited participation. Here in the Mid it's pretty much anyone who
      wants to try out. I suppose since the champions shoot is so early
      this year it might be better to put it off to the second week when
      there is less of a rush. Can anyone suggest a good day? I assume it
      would be shot after the range closes for points for the day.

      Jim "Gladius"