26086Re: [SCA-Archery] Value of a bow

  • Anetika Roller
    Jan 12, 2009
      I recently sold two bow on Ebay. One was a Ben Pearson Colt, it brought
      $155.50, the other was a Fred Bear Little Bear, it brought $122.50.
      Initially I was going to sell them for $50 each. I'm really glad I decided
      to go the Ebay route. I had no idea they would bring so much. You might
      want to explore this option.

      Just my $.02...

      Constance W.

      On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Dan Scheid <damales@...> wrote:

      > Well I have moved a bunch of stuff out of storage. And in it are 2 bows
      > one
      > 45# Ben Pearson the other a 45# Hoyt they are older but in great shape. I
      > have had them in storage way too long it is time I sell them . any clue on
      > ball park SCA price? I was thinking 50 bucks each but have not a clue as to
      > the market is anymore.
      >
      > Damales

      > Checked by AVG.
      > 8:49 AM

      > Checked by AVG.
      > 6:01 PM

      "I am my father's daughter, and I am not afraid of anything"

      -Queens Elizabeth I and II