25945[SCA-Archery] Re: Reducing bow poundage

  • Nicholas Calabria
    Nov 30, 2008
      Greetings and thank you to the list,

      I very much appreciate the feedback which I will take back to the archer concerned. It has also confirmed a few things for me and provided addition information that I am able to use.

      Again thank you for your assistance.

      YIS,

      Anselm da Calabria