25854Darkwood Winter Archery Tourney / Hawks Feast

  • Rusty McMillan
    Oct 30, 2008
      And now, for a public service announcement for our west coast
      affiliates:

      January 17, 2009
      Darkwood Winter Archery Tourney / Hawks' Feast
      Canton of Hawks' Haven (Morgan Hill, CA)

      We look forward to welcoming you to the Winter Darkwood Archery
      Tourney. We will be running the Royal Rounds as usual, with
      submissions going towards IKAC ranking. This year the range will be
      set up to include shooters in the Children's Division. Bring your
      banners to dress up the field! Marshals and time permitting, we
      shall also be holding a variety of other shoots, including combat
      archery. Prizes will be awarded for the highest scores! If you have
      anything that you would like to see run, please contact the autocrat
      at the email address below. There will be a warm hall from which non-
      archers can watch the shooting, work on handwork, or play games.
      After the Archery Tourney, stick around for the feast! Hawks Haven
      will provide the meat; please bring a side dish, salad, bread, or
      dessert to share. Come help us celebrate several birthdays in our
      group.

      The site is Machado School, at 15130 Sycamore Drive, Morgan Hill, CA
      95037-9699
      The site opens at 9:00 a.m. and shooting will begin at 10:30.
      The hall will open for feast setup at 4 p.m. and the feast will begin
      at 5 p.m.
      The site will close at 8 p.m.

      Site fee: $5. Shooting fee: $3. Non-member surcharge: $3. Make
      checks payable to the SCA, Inc. - Canton of Hawks Haven.

      Autocrat: Randal of Camusfearna (Rusty McMillan), 156 Echo Valley
      Road, Prunedale, CA 93907, (831) 663-5056,
      randal_of_camusfearna@....

      Directions: Take Highway 101 to the Tennant Ave exit in Morgan Hill.
      If you are northbound on 101, turn left and cross the overpass. If
      you are southbound, turn right on Tennant. Tennant becomes Edmundson
      when you cross Monterey Road. Turn left on Sunnyside. Turn right on
      Sycamore. Machado School is on the left after you cross a narrow
      bridge.

      We now return you to your regularly scheduled threads...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic