25580Re: Having period targets printed

  • Tom
    Sep 2, 2008
      We used Sir John's image for our period shoot this summer. Being the
      industrious bunch we are, we just turned over the 60 cm and hand
      drew and painted the period one. Iw worked very well and was a nice
      change from the fregular FITA target.

      Will upload a photo of it.

      Master James Llewellyn ap Gruffydd, OP

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "jameswolfden"
      <jameswolfden@...> wrote:

      > I created the files in Adobe Illustrator using clipart for the
      wreath and did my best to
      > match them to Sir Jon's dimensions for the IKAC Period Target
      (Gold 6 cm, Green 24 cm,
      > White 60 cm). They were put on the files section for everyone to
      use and in hopes they
      > would encourage more period looking targets.
      >
      > The files could be cropped to eliminate the white space beyond the
      main target part. Sixty
      > centimeters is 23.6 inches. This could be printed on any inkjet
      that supported a 24 inch
      > paper roll (Epson 7600/7800). Cropping the files might make it
      easier to find a printer
      > who would be willing to do small print runs.
      >
      > In Service,
      > James Wolfden

    • Show all 51 messages in this topic