2548Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Nocks

  • Ken and Jenn White
    Jun 5, 2000
      Everyone chooses the level of re-creation they wish to perform
      starting from the minimum standards. Each person has a opinion on
      that starting from a passing view to absolute fanatasism. I find
      the rewards in doing something more period to add to my own
      personal satisfaction. I need no external justification for what
      I do. My M'lord Elwin it is great that you are making your own
      footed shafts with self nocks. Do it as long as you can. If you
      don't think it is worth it or you do no't enjoy it, stop, we
      (some who care) will be poorer for it but you choose how you
      play the game.