25041Printable Personal Scoresheet for the 25 Arrow Shoot

    Jul 1, 2008
      Just an offer:

      I have a scoresheet that I keep with me for recording 25 Arrow Shoot
      scores when I'm by my lonesome. Each page holds 8 rounds and space for
      notes and such. My personal goal is less about score and more about
      precision, so I keep track of when I get all 5 in ring 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, so
      there's a place to circle that and a place to notate how many bullseyes'
      for the round. Anyways... If anyone else would like to use it, it's
      available here:
      http://archery.calontiri.org/img/pdf/25ArrowShootPersonalScoresheet-v080701.pdf

      I have one for group shoots but I'm not content with the format yet.
      Once I do I'll make that available as well.

      --

      // Merry

      'Merry' Toirdhealbhach Mirywoder Lutre