24784RE: [SCA-Archery] non-armigerous archery awards

  • Eileen Procter
    May 6, 2008
      Morning,
      Lochac has no armigerous awards. There is the order of the golden nock (which I think is an AoA level) and the Lochac company of Archers (GoA). We also have the Royal archery chosen once per reign but it's more of a royal household position rather than award.

      Sabine