24765Re: [SCA-Archery] Makeing one's own thumbring: Resources? Sculpty?

  • Copernicus Skygazer
    May 5, 2008
      I often cheat, and get the bone sections they sell at petco. Already
      cleaned up and very easy to see how thick the walls are going to be. The
      worst you have to deal with is that some are filled with peanut butter ;)

      YIS,
      Phillipos the Skeptic