24755Winter Challenge final results

  • Bruce
    May 1, 2008

      The Winter Challenge is now fully retired for the summer; we will be
      re-opening on November 1 as always. We had a good season -
      participation was very much increased over last year (324 standard
      shooters and another 5 using variation rules), but scores were oddly
      down - for the first time ever no-one broke 200. The winner was Dolan
      Madoc of Harlech, from Lonely Tower, Calontir, with a score of 198,
      using a 150# crossbow (ns); congratulations Dolan. Additional info on
      this season can be found at the normal URL;
      and the full seasons tally can be found at...

      Thanks to all for having fun with this shoot once again, I hope to
      hear from all of you again in November.

      Baron Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge guy