24687Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Combat crossbows

  • blkknighti@aol.com
    Apr 5 6:23 PM
      For usage in target archery perhaps a roller nut may have the advantage of
      being somewhat smoother hence aid in accuracy but on the battle field I have
      found a rising pin release quite a bit better than my roller nut bow. It may be
      personal preference but I would advise a rising pin over roller nut.
      I think the best place to ask this would be on the SCA Missile combat list.

      Richard