      From: Andros Korkyrates <andros.korkyrates@...>
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 4, 2008 9:23:56 AM
      Subject: Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Combat crossbows

      I would second the recommendation & praise of THL (wasn't he knighted
      during Estrella?) Hightower's crossbows - I got mine from him four
      years ago and everything, from process of ordering through pricing and
      delivery timeframe, not to mention the superb quality of the weapon
      itself, was just amazing.

      http://hightowercro ssbows.com/

      Andros

      2008/3/12 Arion and Skadi <arion@...>:

      > I was wondering about Fellwalker. The website looks to be several years old
      > and not updated.

      Andro Berkovic

      "Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet,
      consectetur, adipisci velit..."