24582Re: [SCA-Archery] Indoor range - new question

  • Dayrl Merrill
    Mar 27, 2008
      I can get BCY's Backstop netting. It is available in White or Green but
      green is an additional $2.50 per foot. It is 8' 3" high with a 2"
      reinforcemnt with brass grommets every 12" 10' is the minimum length and
      the retail price is $18,75 per foot but I can get it at $16.00 per foot
      plus shipping. But they will drop ship it so there is only one shipping
      charge. If interested let me know. 15' to 25' is $2.00 cheaper and 26 to
      50' feet is another $1.00 less over 50' is an another $1.00 less.

      Rask