24575Indoor range - new question

  • lord.ormr
    Mar 27, 2008
      The archery nets that I see online are quite spendy, but the only one I
      have found that is rated above a 50# bow is about $350, which is more
      than I am willing to spend. Does anyone have any ideas on how to set
      up an indoor/basement range for a high power bow? I have a movers
      blanket in front of the foam on the wall, but my arrows usually go
      through both and hit the wall if I miss, but thankfully not with enough
      force to break the arrow.

      If I buy the archery netting rated to 50# and hang the movers blanket
      in front of it, Do you think that would work? I do not want to make
      the investment in the archery netting if it will not do.

      Does anyone have a good source for the archery netting? I need an 8x10
      (or 8x8) but can go a little smaller if needed.

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic