243092007 Thrown Weapons Interkingdom Competition scores

  • Arion and Skadi
    Feb 24, 2008
      Greetings unto all slingers of live steel,

      Most of the new TWIC website is now up and running at:
      http://www.antir.sca.org/Offices/Marshallate/ThrownWeapons/twicmain.php

      I still need to do some more work with the score sheet pages. They are fine except for the "send scores to" part. This needs to be updated to my contact info:

      Mail:
      Dave Peters
      7127 Cadmar LN NW
      Seabeck, WA 98380
      USA

      or arion@...

      This is the last call to get 2007 TWIC scores to me. I will post the final scores for 2007 in March. When I receive scores I answer with a "Thank you" to let you know I received them. If you don't get a "Thank you", assume that I didn't get them and you were SPAM blocked. Hopefully this won't happen often.

      Arion the Wanderer