24293Re: [SCA-Archery] Has anyone read...

  • Richard Yeager
    Feb 14, 2008
      Thanks. I have the Bibles. Was just curious about St. Charles' book. I think he is a 3rd generation bowyer if I understand the family genealogy correctly. His son makes some fairly incredible Yew bows from what I understand.

      I haven't looked closely at Dean Torges writings. Sounds like I need to.

      Thanks,

      Richard

      Eadric Anstapa <eadric@...> wrote: Not a bad book but not as detailed as others. Covers making a bow from
      two yew billets spliced together at the handle. There is also an
      accompanying video.

      I would get the Bowyers Bibles and Dean Torges books first.

      Regards,

      -EA