24264Re: Gulf War Qualifying scores available on IKAC Website

  • Rusty McMillan
    Feb 4, 2008
      Lorenzo,

      The scores of those shooting period hand bow were also left out.
      Although the Grand Exhibition Tourney has only two divisions
      (Longbow/Recurve and Crossbow), I assume period equipment would be
      encouraged, so wouldn't people who shot period for their IKAC scores be
      eligible if the scores are high enough to be in the top ten? In fact,
      I notice at least one archer who's top score with a period handbow is
      higher than their top score in open division.

      Randal

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Michael Scherrer <lordthomas@...>
      wrote:

      > Where are the names of the people that shot a period crossbow?

      <SNIP>
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic