24255Re: [SCA-Archery] Period target draft 1.3 --long

  • John edgerton
    Jan 28, 2008
      I see no problem with cardboard. There is reference to the "white"
      being a piece of paper or parchment. I would just suggest to those
      setting them up, that they trim them round rather square if the 1
      point area is a circle, so that there is not a circle on a square
      background.

      As to a design being finalized. I , at this time, have no specific
      dimensions for one. I think it would be a good idea, however. The
      existing period IKAC face would work, as would what was discussed
      here some time back. All I am doing at this time is trying to
      encourage people to stop using the five color face in favor of
      something, anything more period. This is where some input from the
      Society deputy for archery, Mistress Lynette, would be useful. She
      is a member of this group. Any attempt to change the RR target
      should be coordinated with her. Also some encouragement from her
      could help to replace the five color target.

      Jon