24239Re: Period target draft 1.3 --long

  • arturdubh
    Jan 27, 2008
      The intent is to make the target more Medieaval in appearance -- not
      to make the competition more difficult for the average archer
      (especially not for the beginning archer). I have no problems with
      this. The Medieaval target face might even make things more
      interesting; it will certainly help to focus the archer on the CENTER
      of the target.

      --Artúr

      > I have made some changes and additions which I hope will make it
      more
      > clear that the intent of the article is to encourage the
      replacement
      > of the modern five-color face with more period style targets. I
      have
      > also added an example of an other period target related to the
      > roundel or circle target.
      >
      > I have also included the current draft in this post below.
      >
      > I would appreciate any questions or suggestions on how to improve
      the
      > article.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Jon