24102Re: [SCA-Archery] Fletching problem

  • ld.blackmoon
    Jan 12, 2008
      greetings

      >>I used to be one of those Homeland Security Nazis. And since we never discussed the longbow in my weapons of mass effect class, I think as long as we don't try to launch a nuke with one, they can't touch us.<<

      kool , with this whole war thing , and all the confusion over what constitutes a weapon of mass destruction , I was just wondering if they would come investigate us , and measure how much mass each of us could destruct with our chosen weapon ; )

      ( but with all the bs the government is coming out with , under the " homeland security " umbrella , makes the back of my neck itch more , than the fear of a Russian or Chinese , or even Cuban nuke missile ever did . )
      (moving on now as this is the wrong list for that discussion : )

      be safe, be happy, have fun
      Arthur blackmoon