23662Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Fire arrows --- DANGEROUS arrow finishes

  • Hal Snyder
    Oct 23, 2007
      I use Profin with very good results and it is not anywhere near as
      flammable or toxic as LACQUER, which if you read the safety info on
      it is far more flammable and toxic than gasoline. And Lacquer is
      very flammable even after curing.... I am sure that this is the
      sealer that Logan is referencing. Another advantage to Profin is
      that you can dip it over your acrylic cresting to protect it.

      Harald

      Azure, on a cross argent between four arrows in saltire points to
      enter Or, a drawknife sable