23364Re: [SCA-Archery] In need of improved gear

  • morgan wolf
    Aug 15 5:22 PM
      And here's mine- matching laminated recurve and longbow, your choice of woods, and arrows spined to match as well and fletched to order. Damn Vicar dot com.

      Morgan Blaidd Du,
      mka Morgan Wolf
      Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
      www.damnvicar.com
      damnvicar@...

      At 12:21 PM 8/15/07, you wrote:

      >I have been shooting a 35# linen backed red oak longbow and have
      >determined I am shooting enough to justify an upgrade in equipment. I
      >am looking for a good value in a long bow up to the $300 range. I
      >would also like to aquire a recurve in the same price range as some
      >competitions require two different style bows. Any recommendations
      >would be appreciated.

      [

      http://farechase.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic