23348Re: In need of improved gear

  • Ko
    Aug 16, 2007
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, dmerrill@... wrote:
      > As for the fiberglass horsebows I have sold some of both models that
      > www.horsebows.com has and I and the final owners have not
      experienced the
      > problem Ko describes. Ko, is there a specific model that you have
      experienced
      > this with. Is it possible that the arrows and bow need some fine
      tuning to get
      > the right match?
      >
      > Just my opinion.
      >
      > Rask Ulfbjorn,
      > Viking Archery Supply,
      > www.dmerrill.com

      Well, its mostly because horsebows are not centershot recurves, so
      you have a tendency to throw arrows off to the left. That coupled
      with the fact that fiberglass bows just don't shoot as good as wood
      ones is what I was talking about.

      If I ever get a horsebow I'd prefer a wood one. If you can somehow
      get a centershot horsebow, with a rest, that would be best.
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic