23332Re: [SCA-Archery] In need of improved gear

  • Robin Goldman
    Aug 15, 2007
      Since I really am not the type to make my own arrows I would like to purchase a dozen 26" wood arrows. Let me know what you can do there. I am a novice archer, so no fancy stuff.

      Thanks.

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      Dayrl Merrill <dmerrill@...> wrote: Here is my plug.

      If you look at www.KustomKingarchery.com and see something you like. Let me
      know what it is and I can quote you a price, possibkly lower since I can
      purchase from them wholesale. I also have some nice used bows.

      Rask Ulfbjorn,
      Viking Archery Supply,
      www.dmerrill.com