23330Re: [SCA-Archery] In need of improved gear

  • Richard Yeager
    Aug 15, 2007
      OK, I'll give a shameless plug for our store. www.keestraditions.com

      We have a variety of backed and unbacked bows. Just let us know if you have any questions.

      Cuan mac Niall

      thmcinnish <thmcinnish@...> wrote: I have been shooting a 35# linen backed red oak longbow and have
      determined I am shooting enough to justify an upgrade in equipment. I
      am looking for a good value in a long bow up to the $300 range. I
      would also like to aquire a recurve in the same price range as some
      competitions require two different style bows. Any recommendations
      would be appreciated.