22673Re: New "Mail In Tournament"

  • Frederick Fenters
    Apr 26, 2007
      The way I ran Caedmon's shoot in the past and the way I anticipate others
      running mine is that one must declare that the flight is for score. You may
      attempt multiple flights at a given distance, but must declare "this flight
      is for score" before counting it.

      If you do shoot multiple flights at a given range, please report all "for
      score" flights. As Fritz noted, we are looking for skill, not luck. A
      couple of 8 or 9 rounds before scoring a 10 means that you are showing
      skill.

      Clear as mud? Good. Caedmon is also very correct in that this is intended
      to be fun as well as allowing a comparison.

      Padraig