      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Mark R. Miller
      Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:41 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: New "Mail In Tournament"

      So if I have already done 10 & 20 yards, and come out one day and start
      at 30 yards, shoot 10 arrows, don't make it, shoot another 10, don't
      make it, shoot another 10 and this time make it; I can then move back
      to 40 yards and continue shooting?

      I don't have to declare ahead of time that the next ten I shoot are for
      score? I just can't start shooting and on my 4 arrow miss and then
      start over again. I should been shooting a full round of 10 no matter
      what?

      Ryan