      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Rusty McMillan
      Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 9:31 PM
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re: New "Mail In Tournament"

      I have attempted to create a drawing of the target you have been
      describing for this shoot; please check out the file I've posted,
      Fenri's Challenge 2000.tif, and let me know if it is accurate.

      --- In SCA-Archery@ <mailto:SCA-Archery%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com,
      "Frederick Fenters" <padraig@...>
      > The address to send scores to is:
      > Frederick Fenters
      > 637 Prairie St
      > Charlotte, MI 48813
      > e-mail: Padraig@...
      > Please include "Fenris Shoot" in your subject line to assure that I
      do not
      > accidentally discard someone's scores from an unfamiliar address.
      I have