22648Re: [SCA-Archery] Looking for longbow

  • dmerrill@omnicityusa.com
    Apr 13, 2007
      Perhaps I can help. For arrows. check out www.dmerrill.com under the archery
      supplies portion. I have been in and around the SCA since the mid 80's and
      make arrows for even longer. As for a longbow if you like something at
      www.kustomkingarchery.com I should be able to give you a 10% discount as I am
      a wholesale buyer from them.

      SCA: Rask Ulbjorn,
      Viking Archery Supply