      From: Jennifer
      To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 1:14 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Looking for Horseback Archers in Meridies

      My name is Jennifer (have not picked out my SCA name yet)and I am
      obviously new to the SCA. My husband was very involved before we got
      married, and now that we have moved back to his old stomping grounds,
      and our youngest is 3 years old, we are finally getting back into the
      swing of things.

      Anyway, I have decided on a Sarmatian persona. I am completely
      fascinated by this culture. I went searching for a Horse culture,
      because of my love of riding (I am also a beginner at that, but
      taking lessons) and I had remembered the Sarmatians (luckily my
      father was a History teacher...so I have some knowledge :) The more I
      found out the more I knew I was going to love participating in the
      SCA because I finally found a culture that I just love.

      It will be a while before I am a good enough rider to participate in
      Horseback Archery, but; nonetheless, I would like to get in touch
      with people near me who do it now. I live in Buford, Ga., in the
      Kingdom of Meridies. Does anyone know of anyone in my neck of the
      woods who does Horseback Archery?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!