      From: Frederick Fenters <padraig@...>
      To: MidrealmArchery@yahoogroups.com; SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2007 1:07:30 PM
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Re:New "Mail In Tournament"

      The art did not come out on the lists the way I meant it to do. Picture a
      lower case "T" the way we were taught in first grade. Place the crossbar
      halfway down the upright and centered left to right. That's the target.
      Two widths of duct tape for each arm.

      I hope that clarifies any confusion.

      Padraig