22618Looking for Horseback Archers in Meridies

  • Jennifer
    Apr 1, 2007
      Hello,
      My name is Jennifer (have not picked out my SCA name yet)and I am
      obviously new to the SCA. My husband was very involved before we got
      married, and now that we have moved back to his old stomping grounds,
      and our youngest is 3 years old, we are finally getting back into the
      swing of things.

      Anyway, I have decided on a Sarmatian persona. I am completely
      fascinated by this culture. I went searching for a Horse culture,
      because of my love of riding (I am also a beginner at that, but
      taking lessons) and I had remembered the Sarmatians (luckily my
      father was a History teacher...so I have some knowledge :) The more I
      found out the more I knew I was going to love participating in the
      SCA because I finally found a culture that I just love.

      It will be a while before I am a good enough rider to participate in
      Horseback Archery, but; nonetheless, I would like to get in touch
      with people near me who do it now. I live in Buford, Ga., in the
      Kingdom of Meridies. Does anyone know of anyone in my neck of the
      woods who does Horseback Archery?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Jennifer
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic