21988xbow target

  • Rob Andersen
    Jan 3, 2007
      Kris Kringle left a 150# xbow under the tree. How heavy a back stop would be
      recommended. I don't want to wait until I move back to my acreage in May (
      house was not completed before winter). I will be setting up an sutible
      range there but I want to start training now. Because we have a lot of snow
      on the ground, I plan to start close so that all bolts can be found, then
      back up as quickly as I can. 20 yards is about all that I will get here.
      Would 4-6 inches of cardboard be enough
      Skyper Anders
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic