21965Re: [SCA-Archery] Thank you

  • Jonas Poore
    Dec 27, 2006
      LOL dont I know the feeling, I'm at work when I post between midnight and 8 am. Love the job but yeah, schedules are a major block for many people who would love to take part in SCA activities.

      Jonas

      ranulfmayle <ranulfmayle@...> wrote:
      Thank you all for your advice and the benefit of your experience. I
      do have a couple of reasonably local archers whom I believe should be
      able to assist me. The problem is getting with them in person as I
      currently work evenings with rotating days off. I just wanted to get
      a head start and not walk into a conversation about creating a bow
      completely blind. You all have given me much food for thought and it
      is greatly appreciated.