21812Gander Mountain archery shops

  • Suzanne
    Nov 14 9:35 AM
      I can't of course speak to all "Gander Mountain" shops but there is a
      very knowledgeable and all around great guy that works at what would be
      my local Gander Mountain. He has been shooting traditional archery
      since probably before I was born. I know that he has been making cedar
      arrows for at least that long because we have had that conversation. He
      also makes his own longbows. He is a very talented artist. I've always
      known it but this only confirms that my "Gander Mountain" is lucky to
      have him.

      Esperanza (who was up until now only lurking on the list)
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic