21358Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: I need a Horsebow

  • dmerrill@omnicityusa.com
    Aug 17, 2006
      He doesn't have it listed or pictured yet. But I think the answer is no.
      The shape is similar but the leather is wrapped in a spiral arounf the limbs and
      the tips that are exposed are not wood, or if they are they are painted so you
      can't tell. Also the loops are smaller and do not divide around the limbs.
      I know he is currently at war but i would expect upon his return he could
      provide you with a picture. I can take a picture of the VERCI model which is
      similar but longer and is $240.00

      Dayrl