21322Re: [SCA-Archery] Festival of the Rose, Aug 26 (long message)

  • Scott B. Jaqua
    Aug 1 5:55 PM
      I have a portable target butt and a couple of crossbows :0
      (EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE YOUNG MASTER OF ARCHERS)

      Now seeing as this is not a standard sort of Merchanting event, my
      lovely and many talented lady wife, could use something to keep
      occupied. So it may be that you can convince Caid's first female
      crossbow bow master to come out and play.

      Unfortunately I got an email last night as well. So it may be that I'm
      busy pounding on metal, that day.

      Njall

      --
      Scott B. Jaqua
      Hagerson Forge, Custom Blades from Historic Patterns