21221Re: [SCA-Archery] coins-1st strike

  • jotl@ridgecrest.ca.us
    Jul 3, 2006
      Sir Jon,

      I think you should charge US$1.00 per coin to make things simple.
      Hopefully, the "extra" 40 cents will take care of "shipping and handling"
      and still leave you a bit to add to your coining kitty (above the dime you
      mentioned).

      Any additional accumulation could go to coin donations to the Crown or whatever.

      James
      jotl@...